Apprentice Nursery Practitioner- Altrincham
Would you like to earn as you learn? No experience but interested in getting new skills on the job? BNG offers you the chance to work in the best local setting for you, so that you can make your way into the workforce with confidence!
BNG Training are seeking Apprentice Nursery Practitioners to work towards their QCF Level 2 Children & Young Peoples Workforce or Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
About BNG Training:
We are a specialist Early Years Training provider delivering Childcare Apprenticeships across the UK. Our fully qualified assessors will assist you in completing your Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare whilst you are placed in one of our client nursery settings. BNG Training share your information with potential employers to help find nursery opportunities for you.
BNG Training are committed to equality and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Roles and responsibilities to include:
- Caring for children aged 0-5 years within a nursery setting and assisting the staff in caring for the children’s needs.
- Planning and delivering fun and exciting activities
- Assist with lunch time routines
- Ensuring the nursery is kept clean and tidy throughout the day
- Working towards assessing the development of children through observations
- Each day you will liaise with the team as well as parents, carers and other professionals to ensure we are meeting the needs of every individual child
- You will help the children to learn, grow and develop by writing up reports and linking observations to the EYFS Framework
- Meeting qualification coursework deadlines and submitting to assessor on time
- An enhanced DBS check will be completed by the employer
- No experience required, however a strong desire for childcare is essential.
- We require you to work Monday to Friday, 30 - 40 hours, shifts usually between 7.30am - 6.00pm.
- Earn money while you learn and achieve your qualification
- There are always opportunities for progression whilst undertaking an apprenticeship
- Highly rewarding role
- Extremely fun and friendly environment
- Fully supported by our professional assessors to achieve your Level 2 or Level 3 qualification
- Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
- You earn while you learn. That’s right! No student loans, no tuition fees, and, hopefully, no debt. You’ll be paid a salary by your employer, and the government covers the cost of the training for your Level 2 or Level 3 qualification
- Apprentices can apply for NUS student card to get discounts from lots of different brands
- You’ll gain skills which make you more employable
- There are no classes to attend
- Stamina and a lot of energy.
- Patience and tolerance.
- A sense of fun.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and imagination.
- To be understanding and able to give encouragement.
- An understanding of children’s physical, ssocial, intellectual and emotional development.
- Hard working
- Gaining your Childcare Level 2 and 3 qualficiatons
- Officially becoming a fully qaulified Nursery Practitioner
- Certified in Pediatric First Aid, Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- Ending up with a permenant job after your apprenticeship
- Gaining lots of experience from working in a Nursery day to day
Please attach a copy of your CV along with your application. Thank you for applying!